Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Everything DOES Happen for a reason

Hi everybody sorry for the late blog. Been busy with making an advertisement for the novel which I am going to launch very very soon. If you have not seen my latest blog or creation Check it out at: http://aceofblades2014.blogspot.com/

That is where you can see my advertisement for my upcoming new novel " ACE OF BLADES" I know I have not posted lot about it. It's because I am busy working on it and editing which has been consuming me among other things. But I am moving along. 15 chapters right now as we speak. that is 75% in my head complete. We are nearing the finish line people. ^_^

 Okay so working on the advertisement I was little frustrated if you could't tell by some of the posts I left last week on FB. But I still accomplished what I needed to accomplish. And working on this ad for my book it made me reflect on my college days when I didn't know my head from the hole in the ground. Comp graph design. Back then when I took those classes my mind was out of control and I didn't have an idea at all what I wanted to study for a life career. But the main reason behind that I was going through  massive life changes. ( Don't we all love change? *cough* nope *cough*)
   But when I took the classes I knew from the jump it had nothing do to with my life career. However I always wanted to educate myself in the computer tech field somehow someway that way I would have some knowledge.  I thought maybe it would give me some light in where I needed to focus on. Sadly I felt like I wasted my time there and lost a semester of my college career. But now I do not regret it. If it wasn't for that class I would have not known how to make an ad using programs such as Pixlr or Gimp. So I am very humble and content that I took the time to educate myself in that class. and I was glad it came in handy. So my message for you today is " EVERYTHING DOES HAPPEN FOR A REASON". For those of you that thought what ever you did was a waste of time now. Reconsider the thought. Because you never know the skills you learned today, yesterday, or previous years could be a component or a stepping stone to your success. So count your talents and blessings and be grateful for what you know...And if you don't know about something...Educate yourself because a wise person never stops learning.

Knowledge is the treasure of a wise man.

READY STEADY GO by Full Metal Alchemist (Anime) on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment