Sunday, February 2, 2014

1st crush

This morning I woke up early and saw SAO for the very first time...I am impressed I want to watch more...But any who watching SAO made me think about the first time I had saw my very first anime...So I had to blog about this. So when I was younger I fell in love with anime at I would say at the age of 7ish....watching my first anime which surprisingly was not Sailor Moon. It was actually Vampire Hunter D. I remember pressing the channel changer ( it was before the cable box and remote control came into play.) Pressing down each button and then I cam across Vampire Hunter which I think was on the Sci-fi channel at the time...I don't know can't remember but crazy right?...Any who andI was watching the movie where D had saved some girl and she had offered herself to him and I saw D with his fangs hanging and all but yet he was conflicting with his conscience. I thought that was really really cool and among other things it was something different from the traditional cartoons I watched. After that I was like WOW....I want to watch more of this. After that I got hooked onto anime like it was a fricken drug...After that I had to get my fix watching Speed Racer (old school) , Ronin Warriors, Voltron ( old school), all those Amazing shoes. And as I got older and all I thought to myself wondering if I'll ever be like them some day...(It's going to happen one of these days....I know it.) And then when middle school moving into high school and Toonami launched...( ya'll knew what time it was 4pm to 6  C'mon( its shut up I'm watching Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Card Captors, Pokemon ( Original) Yu-gi-oh ( Original), Tenchi Muyo, Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Reboot, Gundam Wing and best of all DBZ time. I!! But anyway I fall in love with anime all over again every time I watch a new anime that aired. But in high school seeing all of it...I jumped on the Otaku train and said " I want to make manga and live in the anime world...." I haven't made any progress yet but I am a writer so hey better something than nothing I am heading somewhat into that direction. But I still will push forward for that dream to come alive...Because that is where my heart feels and knows where I belong and feel the most comfortable and my passion and inspiration to write.   What was your gateway anime? Inuyasha - 3rd Opening Theme - Owari Nai Yume by Inu Yasha on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment