Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines Day

Hey Everybody how's everybody doing? I've been busy...busy busy busy.If its not my job keeping me busy. My novel is kicking me in the butt. But mainly my job. So I'm seeing on the calendar Valentines day is 3 days away....I can't believe we're in February...SHEESH...I missed Chinese New Year due to work. Happy New Year of the Horse...Yahoo!!!! And I shall be missing Valentines Day....Yeah.. :/ Valentines Day I despise it with a passion. Me and my friends were having a conversation about this and here I thought I was the only one but it seems there are others that feel the same about me. One of my best friend she glorifies it and I mean her and her fiance they go out the way to celebrate it. More power to them. I can't. Here is my thing. Why in the world should I have to wait for the significant other to show how much they appreciate me and our relationship? If I'm in a relationship with someone everyday should be Valentines day in my books. I think Valentines Day is too commercialized and too artificial. Those commercials on tv with " Buy this ring to say you truly love her this V Day.... Every Kiss my @$$ with K.... Get Real. Unless proposing marriage; I don't think so. And some people and you know who you are use Valentines Day as a day to apologize for being a douche. Are you serious? Come on. And then I've had some people tell me the only reason why I feel that way is because I'm not in a relationship. In my last two relationships I felt the same way and told the male counterparts don't get me anything for Valentines Day you're wasting your time and money. I don't mean to be a scrooge but I'm not into artificial love. I'm into the real love the kind that has no boundaries. Does not set it to one day out of the year to show and express how the other feels. No... every day in your relationship should be Valentines Day. Both should be doing the equal work to make it feel like Valentines Day. And that is where I stand... Until next post...And free time I have to check my mail and junk.... Hang Lose and Happy V day for those that do celebrate it and for those like me that dont....Have a Awesome Friday. Keep Dreaming and Keep pushing hard to make your dream come alive. Do something Awesome this year. M. Yori

Do all things with love.

I remember one of my guy friends had this pick on his laptop and I died every time looking at it. It explains exactly how I feel for Valentines Day.
Herzeleid by Rammstein on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment