Sunday, March 2, 2014

Faithless


Kings And Queens By Mr.Leto by 30 Seconds To Mars By Mr.eto on Grooveshark



So my spirit was rocked heavily by a family member and I feel this is something that's  laying on my heart to say so just bear with me. A family member has been trying to dampen my spirits for the longest and I just refuse to give into it. I've noticed people tend to get very ignorant and I don't want to say vindictive but cross when they have no clue what you are doing...I don't understand why people want to get up into your business in the first place But think its okay to get into your own..Here take your own advice and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and GET SOME BUSINESS OF YOUR OWN...I had some family members kind of throwing darts at me for the longest asking me the most repetitive questions ever; Miki what are you doing with your life? What are doing period? What are you writing? Are you making any money writing? Are you finished writing your book? When are you going back to school? When does school come back into the factor? I think you need to look into the fraudulent detective job...I think you will like that.... I'm telling you...That's the new jobs surfacing... You are a about to be 30 what have you done so great with your life?... You are a bum you are a college bum. You have a good education and you've wasted it on doing this???? I can go on forever.
   And the sad part is its coming from my family who have lost faith in me. I will say one thing... Instead of you faithless people out there throwing darts and saying what you want to say and label without even knowing what the heck is going on. Why don't you sit back and be quiet and mind your freakin' business and find out what's really going on before posting judgement. People are so quick to post a judgement before finding out what the real deal is going on instead of waiting and finding out and sadly society has adapted to it as a norm.  It's hard out here enough for the next generation to come up and find jobs...so why make it harder on us???? Instead why don't you try being encouraging and try to be apart of what is going on. Not against it. Put away the judgemental darts and strip away the faithless and start having faith in people. How would you like it feel if  someone cast your ideas down??? I've been there and it hurt. So if you don't want it being done to you...Don't do it either. Practice what you preach and to the person that said to me earlier " We must be kind to one another."  You're as much of a sinner as I am...So my advice to you is judge yourself before you past judgement on me. Because it may look like misery to you.. But deep down to me I am content and joyous with myself in what I do and thank you.

I was given a vision for a certain career path and my career was given to me and engraved in my heart and cast in stone and I plan to fulfill it as long as I shall live. And I will be darned if I let some hypocritival, narrow-minded, ignorant, bonehead deter me from my dream. Everyday I am achieving my dream and I will not stop. For those of you that have faithless among you. Look them dead in the eye and tell them " Keep Calm and Have Faith" and just be quiet and watch. Because you are destined for greatness.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment