Wednesday, January 22, 2014

go against the tide

Hi everybody how's everybody doing. So in relation to Monday's post and Dr. King. I wanted to say that it takes one person to make a difference and do something no one has ever thought about doing. The goal I am trying to achieve in my blogs is to give everyone a boost in their self esteem and to give them the confidence to come out of their shell and do something they have never have. I have seen alot of people with alot of hopes and dreams during college and when they tried to set things in motion. Life, peer pressure, criticism, and financial woes stood in their way from pursuing their dream. Listen if you have something in your heart set on doing. Do it. It is in your heart for a reason. Do not let the criticism of others slow you down. Allow it to be the fuel for you to carry on and keep it moving until you achieve it. I feel so hart broken when peers my age gave up on a dream. Brillant gifted people their dreams crushed by someone's harsh and hurtful criticism. My fellow dream chaser you are better than that. Whatever you are going through and what struggles. Keep your head up keep it moving. Ask the stars to guide you. They will guide you. I'll put myself out there. I once almost gave up on my career a few years back when I lost a family member that I was really close to and one of my family members when I told them what I wanted to do. They simply shot my dream down saying...That career is not promising. And I fell prey to those words and doubted myself for the longest. But now...I'm back in the ring ready to go and I am not looking back I am moving forward. I am going to prove those haters what I am capable of and I'm going to dedicate my success to my loved one I lost and funny thing is he was the only that gave me courage to. He was harsh but was very supporting. It is okay to go against the tide guys. Step out of your comfort zone. becauase if you did follow the tide; you're going to end up on the beach every single time. Until we meet again dudes. Jaa mata!!!! When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. Harriet Beecher Stowe

No comments:

Post a Comment