Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Monday

Happy Birthday by Stevie Wonder on Grooveshark Hello everybody hope everyone is enjoying today as much as I am. Oh and Happy Martin Luther King Day. I do not have anything to post today but since it is Martin Luther King's Day. Let's take a moment and reflect on your self, life, and the world. My next blog I will explain why I ask of this. Because it all has something to do with inspirtation pursuing a dream. But For someone that did so much for a cause and stood up for what he believed in. Dr. King was a star of his own. Many followed him and his dream came alive and still he has many followers still fighting for what he stood for... Dr. King thanks you followed your own star and then became a shining star yourself. Thank You for clearing the path for others. Have a nice day everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment