Friday, January 17, 2014

Brain out to lunch

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face (feat. The Daptone Horns) by Mark Ronson on Grooveshark Hey there dream chasers; Sorry for not blogging anything since the first post of my blog. My brain went on a hiatus. I had a bunch of ideas to blog about and then my brain decided to say “ NOPE” instead. And wiped itself clear of all the topics I wanted to talk about…. :( Has that ever happened to anyone? Any who…. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Enjoy the sun and do something out of the ordinary. I will be working trying to come up with some ideas for next week to blog about. There are a few things. Well there is the novel “ Ace of Blades” I have a couple of other projects I have to work on. I did try to write a little yesterday and I was trying to work on a blog for you guys but….I couldn't come up with anything at all…. Next week we will try again and I promise to have something for you all. I still have to get this site fixed and connected I feel I am missing something on my page but I can’t seem to think what is it exactly that I am missing….Any suggestions anyone??? Well anyway have a good weekend everyone. Oh look what I have figured out. I have my bookshelf from Goodreads in what I've read. If you haven't read any of Elizabeth Hunter stories. You need to she is phenomenal. I've read her "Elemental Mysteries" And Ladies this is for you...Dr. V is SMOKING HOTT and so is his friend Carwyn....-_- can't decide who is the hottest. Also men Beatrice is feisty and spunky type and Tenzin is a pistol without the bullets. I enjoyed reading all of them. I am currently reading Stephen King's " On Writing" A Memoir of the Craft, Liz Schultz Secrets: Guardian Trilogy, Grace Draven Entreat ME, and Elizabeth Hunter Blood and Sand Well that is all I have for now. Enjoy your weekend and see you in the clouds dreaming up great ideas and the dream of all dreams. Stay Kool, Stay fresh and don’t forget to rest M. Yori

No comments:

Post a Comment