Sunday, March 23, 2014

Symmetry my Dear


So this week while working and trying to finish Ace of Blades. Writer's Block just came and sucker punched me when I least expected. But I recovered quicker than I anticipated. So while trying to gather my thoughts and all that jazz. I was bored and watched Soul Eater. And Kiddo here gave me something to blog about symmetry. I know weird. I figured Kid and I had something in common which is OCD.  His is symmetry everything has to be symmetrical. And me well since I've been writing this book which I should have been finished by now but the thing about it is because I have OCD and when somehing isnt written like it is supposed to be I will erase the entire section and re do it from formatting to right where I left off. I was writing and then my brain got flustered with a bunch of junk until my brain just said F it you're going to spazz out which I did and had to re edit and proofread when my book isn't even finished I'm like 15% to completed and this Happens....SHEESH....talk about a Death the Kid melt down. I know when I start a new chapter I have to have the font and page settings correct before starting and I have to have everything set up a certain way or I feel nothing is accomplished and the whole entire material looks off. And when this happens I get writer's block and my mind then later burns me out and I end up looking like from cool and calm Kiddo up top to like this:
I hate to admit I have a serious problem. But it's something I cant control my writing is my own master piece it must be perfect. PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL...T_T sadly this is why I am not finished I'm doing everything at once...Sheesh but I am determined to finish this book by the date I have set Which I shall post soon. Very very very soon....Scared to Say it though.....So much to do and so little time...Sheesh  I still have the book cover I have to work on...Since Elizabeth Hunter made a very very valid point. "Book covers sells books " - Elizabeth Hunter.
Well back to the drawing board.
STAY SYMMETRICAL DUDES... HEY YOU GET BACK IN LINE
* Runs after asymmetrical being with a mallet*
Psychedelic SoulJam by Soul Eater on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment