Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Status Update

HELLO THERE EVERYBODY!!!!
Okay so I thought I would come up for some air and give everybody a nice update. Okay so I know I've been gone since I think last year. Yup that sounds about right. Anyway, a lot of things happened and intervened with my planned schedule for my book's editing to be finished. But, what can I do? Well there are a lot of things I can do... For instance; I can give up and stop writing . Or I can still carry on and keep moving; regardless of things not going according to plan. I think I will take option 2; thank you. Even though it has been almost two years since I've been working on Ace of Blades I have broken some ground... Not like I wanted but its better than nothing. For example I did take the initiative to finish writing the darn thing. And I am still taking the initiative to edit it thoroughly before it gets to an editor. Unfortunately I think, last post I was supposed to introduce everyone to ENO who was supposed to be editing my book. But it was not in the cards for this to happen. So I am back to square one looking for an Editor.

I will find one eventually in a matter of time. So with that said this is where I am looking at as in regards to my future plans. ACE of BLADES will be edited and published by this year I have a date set in my head and I don't want to say it yet because I do not want to jinx myself in not meeting this deadline. I will let you know as the date approaches.  I also decided to do something in the meantime and found this new link which I didn't see before but now I did and used it. I found the "Creative Writing" link on Good Reads and I have posted the prologue of Ace of Blades. As I continue my editing I will think about posting more stories I have created while in my absence. Oh yes do I have a tone of stories to tell you.

And I just might post Chapter 1.

 The link I will post it over on Ace of Blades Blog.  Where I will give a thorough update status where I am at with the book. Also I have another book in mind and I have labeled it " Project: Saints and Sinners."  I don't know if I told you all about that but if I didn't now you know...I might post something I wrote earlier about it and leave it up for you.So see you all soon and keep your head in the  clouds and the feet off the ground.

LATER M. YORI ^_^

run rabbit junk by 高橋ひでゆき on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment